Top Dividend Articles
The month of September has been the house of pain for the Nasdaq and especially the FAANG stocks of Facebook […]
Oracle seeks a partnership with Walmart, TikTok and ByteDance in the cloud, despite regulatory obstacles that currently are blocking the […]
In a recent weekend edition of the Wall Street Journal, (Sept. 5-6), an article titled “SoftBank Trade Fueled Stock Rally” […]
Dividend Investing Tools
DividendInvestor.com is designed to serve the needs of investors focused on dividend paying stocks, including a number of dividend specific data points and features not available on other investing websites. These features include:
- Dividend Yield, Dividend Payout Ratio and 5 year average Dividend Payout Ratio, Dividend Growth Rate over 3 and 5 years, Consecutive Years of Dividend Increases, Date First Dividend Paid, Dividend Declaration, Record, Ex-Dividend and Payment Dates, and perhaps most significantly a detailed analysis of dividend paid by year for the last 20 years.
- We also provide our proprietary Allstar Ranking for each stock which is based upon a variety of factors most importantly the size, duration, growth rate and quality of its dividend payments.
- ETF Directory - Find the highest-yielding Exchange Traded Funds. Screen by dividend yield, ex-dividend date and more.
- MLP Directory - Find high dividend yields from Master Limited Partnerships Stocks. Pipelines, refineries and more.
- REIT Directory - Find the highest dividend-paying Real Estate Investing Trusts. Screen by dividend yield, industry, All-Star Ranking and more.
- Monthly Dividend Directory - The web's top monthly dividend paying stock list. Ranked by our proprietary All-Star Ranking.
- Preferred Stocks - Preferred Stocks are a great way to build a solid dividend income stream, with high dividend yields the norm. Our Preferred Stocks Directory has a wealth of information on preferred stocks, including an exhaustive list of preferred stocks by coupon, current dividend yield, dividend payment dates, earliest call date, and more.
- Dividend Allstars Ranking - Find top stocks that consecutively increase their dividends. Our exclusive ranking of the best dividend paying stocks.
- DRIP Directory - Reinvest your dividends with DRIP stocks. Access today's top Dividend Reinvestment Plan stocks.